NFL comprised a list of top ten players of the year for a second year in a row. Anyone could have done what they did and it would still be just as debatable.
- Aaron Rodgers- Green Bay Packers
- Drew Brees- New Orleans Saints
- Calvin Johnson- Detroit Lions
- Tom Brady- New England Patriots
- Darrelle Revis- New York Jets
- DeMarcus Ware- Dallas Cowboys
- Larry Fitzgerald- Arizona Cardinals
- Adrian Peterson- Minnesota Vikings
- Hiloti Ngata-Baltimore Ravens
- Patrick Willis- San Francisco 49ers
Personally I’ve never been a fan of the list since the first showing of 100-91; it had its flaws to me. One big one was having Tony Romo listed as number 91…really you’re going to tell me that Michael Vick at #70 or Phillip Rivers at #61 had a better season at quarterback than Romo.
That wasn’t even the biggest head scratcher to me, that one went to Hiloti Ngata being ranked higher up on the list than Terrell Suggs who is coming off his AFC defensive player of the year season and they are on the same team. I would have ranked Suggs the highest defensive player on the list, but still that’s my view on it. The Ngata being higher up is still the list’s least debatable flaw.
My question to you is ….What’s your biggest flaw with this top ten or even the complete top 100?